First established in 2016, Fire Risk S A evolved out of the recognition that fire, as a hazard poses a real risk to practically every business. The property damage aspect of a loss is often diminutive compared to the consequential losses such as business interruption, loss of market share, liability arising from the fire, anguish and trauma, reinstatement costs and the like.
Fire prevention, fire protection, fire safety and rapid, effective fire attack and control are key to avoiding or at least minimising the consequences of a fire.
Businesses must survive in tough economic times, and need to focus on their core activities in order to be at their best.
Our experts concentrate and focus on your fire risk, providing you with a specialist focus on this critical factor.
Drawn from decades of professional Fire and Emergency Services expertise, we manage your fire risk program for you, giving you the time to focus on your business, and peace of mind in knowing that experts are looking after your fire and property risk program.
Our unique service propositions include:
- Consulting on risk remediation measures and where desired by the customer, includes project management of such.
- Impairment monitoring and management
- Hot Work operations management
- Fire Investigations (Origin and Cause; Root Cause; Quantum; Weight and Speed of Response)
- Fire protection audits and hydrant tests
- Fire protection rapid deployment vehicles and services
Through our network of specialist associates, we are also able to offer:
- Third Party Fire Detection and Suppression Verification
- Fire Control Panel condition monitoring
- Temperature, Pressure and Flow monitoring
- Infra-red thermography services.
- Training of Fire Marshals and Fire response teams.
- Emergency Medical services
Fire Risk S A operates out of Pretoria, Johannesburg and Cape Town however we are able to offer our services throughout Southern Africa.
We are a level 4 BEE company and carry Professional Indemnity cover.
We are proud sponsors of the South African Fire Services Heritage Society